12251 76th Street NE, Otsego, MN
$ Click for current price
5 BEDROOMS | 4 (2 full, 2 ¾ bath ) BATHROOMS | 3580 SQUARE FEET
One of the BEST lots tucked away in PRIVATE cul-de-sac of the neighborhood, yet close proximity to neighborhood, pool, park etc. Perfect plan for the entire family to congregate on main level featuring 9′ ceilings & huge upgraded KT island -just like new construction, BUTwithout the wait & has the LL already FINISHED that walks out to the almost 1/2 acre yard. Main floor ‘flex’ room can be an office or main floor BR for parents/guests with an adjacent 3/4 bath! Lots of space to ‘get away’ – Loft up or Rec Room down!
· Engineered Wood Flooring throughout most of the main level – a Warm Walnut Color
· FLEX room off the Main Foyer – Functions as an Office OR Bedroom for Parents or Guests
· A Convenient 3/4 Bath for Guests adjacent to the FLEX room
· 9’ Ceilings on the Main Level with Upgraded ‘Knock-down Texture’
· Living Room Features tons of windows, sliding glass door for access to Backyard, and a Ceiling Fan Fixture which can accommodate a light as well
· Slate Tile Surround on the Gas Fireplace with Electrical Roughed in above the Mantle
· Built-in Cabinetry features an Art Nook and a 46” Cabinet flanks the Fireplace that allows for a TV, up to 54” Screen
· 4 Upgraded Canned Lights Highlight the Huge 6’ x 5’ Island with Granite Countertop and accommodates 4-5 Stools. Central Vacuum KICK PLATE
· Ample Granite Counter Space throughout the Kitchen showcasing the Walnut Stained 36” Cabinets, Direct Vent, Under Cabinet Lighting, Stainless Under-mount Sink (Views to the Wooded Backyard), Wood Blinds, Glass Mosaic Tile Backsplash, Gas Cooktop, 2 Built-in Ovens (1 is a Convection Oven as well), Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator that has 2 Freezer Drawers & Water and Ice access in the door. PLUS Rollout Drawers in the Island ALL make this a TOP NOTCH Kitchen!
· PLUS, the Sellers had the builder UPGRADE the size of the Island an extra 2’, an Extra 18” wide Cabinet and Bank of Drawers were added, AND the walk-in Pantry was enlarged to be 9’ x 4’!
· Mudroom with Custom Bench w/ Hooks & Cubbies and Easy Maintenance Tile Floor. Seller had builder Customize and ENLARGE the Walk-in Closet to be 9’ x 4.5’
· Oversized Master Bedroom with Ceiling Fan/Light Combination Fixture
· 9’ x 8’ Luxury Master Bath with a 70” Solid Surface Vanity that is a Higher Profile, 36”, and has 2 separate Sinks. The Corner Soaker Tub is spacious with Custom Tile Backsplash wrapping around to the Custom Tiled Separate Walk-in Shower. The Flooring is a 17.5” x 17.5” Ceramic Tile as well. The commode is a water saving Dual Flush and is tucked away for a bit of privacy. Oil Rubbed Bronze Fixtures and a Custom Framed Mirror
· The Master Bedroom Closet is 9.5’ x 6’ with Closet Organizer – you can even fit a dresser in there!
· The Main Full Bath has a generous sized Solid Surface Dual Bowl Vanity – 5’ long with a Shower Surround featuring shelving for shampoos, soap, etc. and Tiled Floor
· 2nd Floor Laundry with Folding Table and 16×16 LVT. DON’T MISS the Central Vacuum hose access. Easy to use and keep that Dryer Lint Trap clean!
· Large Linen Closet upstairs adjacent to the Large LOFT space
· 3 Additional BR’s w/ Walk-in Closets finish out this level
· Huge Family/Rec Rm wired for Surround Sound Speakers
· 6 Canned lights and 1 Canned Light over Game Table
· Knockdown Texture Ceilings
· Open Rod Iron Railing allowing
· Walkout to Wooded Backyard
· 5th BR w/ Lookout Windows and Walk-in Closet
· Finished 10’ x 4’9” three-quarterbathroom w/ 4.5’ Solid Surface Vanity and LVT
· Extra Large Storage/Utility Room
· Inviting Front Porch w/ Stylish Stone Pillars
· Large Walkout .5 Acre Lot
· Maintenance-free Vinyl Siding with Stone
· Aluminum Soffits and Facia
· Irrigation System
· Private Cul De Sac w/ Expansive Views
· 4.5” Baseboards Throughout
· Central Vacuum Throughout – clean out in the garage, for easy access!
· Upgraded Stairway ‘Side Lights’ – perfect for guiding at night!
· White Woodwork, 2 Panel Doors, Oil Rubbed Bronze Hardware
· Water Saving Dual Flush Toilets
· Sidewalks, Community Pool and Pool House, Kiddie Splash Pad, Park with Playground Equipment, Basket Ball Court, Soccer Field, Picnic area with Grills and Gazebo, all for $128/quarter
· Great Neighborhood Events/Gatherings as well as a Community Facebook Page
· Within a few miles of Anytime Fitness, Restaurants, Albertville Outlet Mall, Grocery Store and Fuel.
· Quick access to home from newest addition (70th St West of MacIver to Martin Farms Ave NE, go North and follow around connecting to the original Martin Farms Ave.
Schools (Please contact the school district to confirm at 763-241-3536)
Elementary School – Otsego Elementary or Kaleidoscope Charter
Junior High School – Rogers Junior High
Senior High School –Rogers Senior High
Call 612-599-3338 for information on Buying or Selling a home, or go online and Search from your Mobile Device with our GPS Based App for iPhone and Android! App store: Keller Williams Realty Activation Code: KW2HSGO1P
Licensed in MN with Keller Williams Classic Realty NW